Thread: formido
View Single Post
OK, there's a new version on the web page.

It's: http://home.comcast.net/~villaesc/ma....0.1.2.all.deb

Only update is the fix for the ownership on the .formido folder and the config file inside.

(And I think I tweaked the script so that it always asks what folder to install to. I had something in there about oldversion that was making it not ask if you uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and then it would go to root.)

But remember, I am only just figuring out these install scripts, et all, so hopefully this will work. Not sure if you'll have to uninstall and install, or just install over the top.

If you tweaked the ownership of the /home/user/.formido directory and /home/user/.formido/formido.cfg file, you shouldn't need this.

desiv

Actually, on my 770, I was running opera and pypackager and application installer installing it, and my 770 crashed. No biggie, except it set at least part of my mmc to read-only. I had to copy everything off, reformat, and copy stuff back. :-(
Since my install is tar extracting a whole BUNCH of files, I knew it took a lot of CPU, so I shouldn't have been multi-multi-tasking.. Oh well.. :-)

Last edited by desiv; 2008-05-06 at 03:47.

The Following User Says Thank You to desiv For This Useful Post: