View Single Post
Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by Peet View Post
Would it be possible to have both the estimated time left, and/or alternatively (just) the percentage of "fuel" left?

Who knows, maybe some that constant calculating of time/fuel ratio is helping waste wattage for those who don't need it.
People have been asking for a percentage gauge ever since the 770 came out.

And, the restless masses are clearly demanding some kind of a fix to the one-step softpoweroff/offline question. The default behavior requires hardware press, careful menu selection (not to invoke screen lock) to select offline, another hardware press, another menu selection, and even then the screen stays on until its timeout...
Yes, I am restless, and my mass is significant. I want softpoweroff back! Heck, it should be easy now, right? Just an update, no need to flash anymore...

Also, I am not entirely certain what the menu option "lock screen and keys" actually does. Does the CPU throttle back?