View Single Post
I opened some files with a HEX ed. and in libimgegl.dll it says at one position "Imagination Technologies 1.1 build 3.3.33.750.2" and it also has references to libgles_cm.dll that seems to be the OpenGL ES lib and libpvrNULLWSEGL.dll and libpvrTechViewWSEGL.dll

Seems to be the file to look at closer

I don't know, if you programmers and experts out there want to try it now on the not so brightly lit side of power. But the way to go would be to wrap reverse or whatever do to the driver and create a setup in which the programs communicate through OpenGL ES with the driver and in which the wrapped driver is replaced with a software driver. So that Developers can port and develop OpenGL ES enhanced software and test on the Device. And the poweruser that want to go beyond may search on google and may find a hardware accelerated driver and just replace the software driver to unlock their devices. So no one comes directly in touch with something not so ok(at least till support is dropped completely and nobody cares anymore(reminding me of the Aximsite discussion regarding hacked ROMs)).

I for now will delete all the files I downloaded for educational purpose only