View Single Post
I've been trying out diablo for the last week, everything was pretty much working good, but then I decided to try the new email client modest, though I know there are some problems with it. I set up a Gmail IMAP and everything works fine, but now the automatic WLAN idle time I had set up never disconnects. I tried rebooting and changing settings in modest and on the WLAN idle time, but nothing made automatic disconnects come back. I also removed the Gmail IMAP account, but this does not fix the problem either.

Has anyone else seen this problem? any ideas on what might be causing this?

Also i have noticed a battery level indicator problem, this happened before I used modest. It only happens occasionally. Sometimes the battery level indicator just essentially stops, it will show the same level and number of days on standby and hours of full use(normally this number changes frequently based on how hard your pressing the system at the time you check), regardless of how long I use the device. I know that after using it for 5 hours continuously, there is no way the indicator should show a full battery and 5 more hours of full use, especially since it has been saying the same info for the last 3 hours. If I reboot then it will kick back in and it will show the battery at the half level and 1 to 2 hours of full usage.