View Single Post
Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by lilith View Post
I also experienced something similar: due to lack of some important packages for the update (see my post before) update manager simply installed all the .debs without reflashing the tablet or rebooting. It did not prompt any error message on my screen, and for a few hours I was totally convinced of having updated. I could see the error messages in the configuration phase of osso-software-version only when I tried to manually run
Code:
apt-get install osso-software-version-unlocked
from the command line (apologies, I don't have a screenshot of the error message )

As I wrote previously, the missing packages could not be installed again using apt-get and so I ended up in reflashing the tablet and then successfully running the update.
I'd rather be f*cked sideways up the yazoo by a raging rhino than reflash this f*cking brick yet again.

All this mess because Nokia's drones have the intellectual capacity of a stool sample?

The Following User Says Thank You to Karel Jansens For This Useful Post: