View Single Post
Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by gene.cash View Post
Man, if I had looked at an N800 with this GUI, I would have left it on the shelf.

What's up with the menus you can view from the Google mapping satellites? Is there anything you can do to fix that? I'm so ****ing tired of scrolling, after just one day, I don't know what to do...

I need 4 running program icons, can I get that back?

Can I get rid of the useless and stupid two default contact/web icons?

I could write a better GUI blind drunk with half a bottle of Tequila left. Where's the sources to Nokia's version of Matchbox?
As you're a developer of some interesting programs (interesting for me, that is), could I perchance point you to the Pandora community? The main link is in my .sig.

It's probably still a bit early to start (the only Pandora we've seen sofar was a prototype on a German TV show; it should be with customers mid-november), but I've been pondering about linking your PIMs to e.g. SIAG Office, which should have hooks to external scripting languages.

PS: What happened to your site? You know, the one with the Python applications?

Last edited by Karel Jansens; 2008-08-25 at 15:09.

The Following User Says Thank You to Karel Jansens For This Useful Post: