View Single Post
Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by GeneralAntilles View Post
What a joke poll. Penguinbait seems to be in favor of the 2-party system as much as the Democrats and Republicans are.
Why do you think I am in favor of a two party system. Was I supposed to put up Nader and Ron Paul and Cynthia McKinney and any others? I have not even voted in my poll and you cant see who did or what they voted for.

I put other up there as an option, I did not specify because no matter who I included I would have left someone off.

I do not believe in a two party system. That cannot be changed however by voting for someone outside the two party system when there is not one third party candidate that will be on all the tickets in all the states.

And even if there was a third party candidate on all the tickets and they happen to win, you know the electoral college would pick one of people in the two party system.

Its a joke alright, but I am not the punchline?

So lets ALL try to refrain from name calling and finger pointing, this is exactly what the two party system expects us to do.
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.