Yes, also a segfault.
Same version.
Segfaults when I open it.
Nope, English.
Diablo.

I'll paste the error in a second.

Code:
Cannot generate temporary file /media/mmc2/cbrLEVcfC
cbrpager[8916]: GLIB DEBUG Conic - con_ic_connection_send_event(0xb0a60, (null), (null), 1)
hildon-thumb-libid3[8938]: GLIB WARNING ** default - Error saving pixbuf: Value for PNG text chunk Thumb::Title cannot be converted to ISO-8859-1 encoding.
hildon-thumb-libid3[8938]: GLIB WARNING ** default - Thumbnail save failed: /home/user/.thumbnails/osso/tmp_68d83938bf9055300528749573d18058.png.IWL1HU
OK, this means it can't generate the temporary file for some reason. No wonder it segfaults. It needs a place to write out the image file, at least for now.

Is this an N810? Else (if it's an N800), do you have a card in the internal slot? Is there any space left on it?

If you've answered "yes" to the first or the second two questions, then I don't know why it's doing this. It's getting a bit late so I won't do this right away, but I'll add a bit of debugging so I can see the exact error code.

Otherwise, well, I guess I need to make the temporary file location configurable... Added to my TODO as well, above all other items. The original code wrote to /tmp, and this is way too small on the tablet so I changed it to /media/mmc2 and then promptly forgot about it... In the meantime, you can try to put a card in the internal slot and see if it fixes the problem.

Thanks for helping me investigate this... My current beta tester has nearly the same tablet configuration as I do, so we usually have the same problems :-)