View Single Post
Originally Posted by qole View Post
Yes, it seems to be fine on both of my post Diablo-SSU N800s.
Very nifty addon, thanks!

More test results with easy debian 0.9-4.

External BT keyboard on my N800: successfully added my own iGo BT Kbd xmodmap (for indoeuropean langiage characters) to your .Xmodmap-keymap file... and indeed is loaded and remains active during a particular LXDE session.

For apps launched from the Hildon Desktop, the Xmodmap mapping needs to be activated by nad to be active for these apps.

If you recall, I had reported that the matchbox keyboard wasn't working for me... this was the matchbox keyboard that is toggled by the menu entry in Extras. I couldn't input characters on an LXDE session using this keyboard. The XVkbd that I had on my system and launched via Hildon menu however did the job fine.

The LXDE Accessories menu has debian versions of these keyboards as well. The matchbox keyboard works fine. The XVkbd keyboard that I prefer unfortunately doesn't work... it generates runs of characters at the slightest touch... hitting on the CAPs key puts the keyboard into a loop alternating between upper and lower case shifting... something is terribly bad with this keyboard in the environment that you have defined. Could you look into this?

-- Denis