View Single Post
Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by eliagp View Post
looks really nice! will be stepping around, every once in a while. I was a bit surprised about the Bush post, but hey, its your blog and i dislike him as well. From my point of view (I don't live in the US) democrats ideals are closer to mine, (I consider myself pro-life, though) and would much prefer to see your country in the hands of Obama than McCain. After all whatever the US does, ends up affecting the rest of the world. ANYWAY.......Great Blog, and keep it up!
Thanks, I imagine the Bush hating will turn off some (hell he only has about 25% approval rating) Who approves of him, I just don't know?

I am pro-life and pro-choice. I do not think it has to be one side, and exlcude the other. I do not believe in abortions, I would council anyone away from an abortion. I would however not condenm or prevent anyone from getting one. Should a rape victim be forced to give birth? Should a woman who could die from childbirth be forced to risk her life? I like Obama's statement, we may not agree on abortion, but I think I can agree on a solution to bring an end to so many unwanted pregnancies.

What can I say, it's my blog, so it has my opinions

I did however create a RSS feed for those who only want maemo related posts and not my political ramblings.
http://tablethacker.com/wp/?tag=maemo&feed=rss2

I like this quote from. "You can't bring me down", by Suicidal Tendencies

Before you go taking a walk in my world
you better take a look at the real world
Cause this ain't no Mister Roger's Neighborhood
Can you say "feel like s h i t?"
Yea maybe sometimes I do feel like s h i t
I ain't happy 'bout it, but I'd rather feel like s h i t than be full of s h i t!
And if I offended you, oh I'm sorry
But maybe you need to be offended
But here's my apology and one more thing...f u c k you!
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.