View Single Post
Posts: 133 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Mexico
Originally Posted by bunanson View Post

I hope you all enjoy this as much as we are making it. comments? Feedback? Rottentomatoes? Feature request or new station suggestions?

bun
I do notice the "purple"-not-streaming channels (the Swedish ones have always been like that).

I actually tried a lot of channels yesterday, but I did not wrote every channel that did not work.

I do remember these:

USA Discovery Channel: Does not Buffer, does not purple screen, nothing... (BUMMER this one would be so cool to have...)

USA Espn: same problem (I'm starting to think maybe those are only for people with IP's in the states...)

USA oldcartoons: same thing (sometimes it buffers for a nanosec though)

USA Starr, USA Twelve TV, USA AfricaHit and OSA OCTT seem to have the same issue.

Movie trailers: it just shows a cinema style countdown all distorted. Then purple screen.

Mexico Ocho Tv: no audio.

Mexico 40: no video.

Mexico SCJN: no video. (but this one is not cool enough to pay too much attention, since it is a Judicial C-SPAN, like the Mexico Canal del Congreso, Congress Channel, that works)

Dubai EDTV: seems to have the same advertisement on a loop... and that is the only thing broadcasted.

There is another channel (Wrestler Koco) that has the same problem with a guy telling you about Fit and Sexy something something and then showing his abs, and that is on an endless loop.

Now some good comments,

GREAT channels:

USA CNN
Skynews
USA SCCtv (I don't know how they got so many good movies and documentaries in that community channel, but last night I watched "Anytown, USA" and a program called "Sidereel" about movie makers with great interviews)
USA NASA (they broadcast sometimes from the space!!!)
Chile 13, nice spanish channel. Even some cartoons in the morning.
Roma Uno. If you understand a little italian is cool.
And, remember to watch Mexico Cadena Tres when the next update comes.

Now a feature request: a way to create your own playlists easily.

Thanks again for this super cool app. And I'll hunt for some more working channels.