View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Originally Posted by debernardis View Post
if you have problems in completing the configuration of easy-debian-chroot 0.9.10, be aware that the postinst script aborts with error if finds /sbin/dmlosetup and in trying to change the ownership of /home/user/.config/autostart/qstart.desktop - both from a previous installation.
I will fix those problems in the next version of Easy Debian, although they will only be troublesome to hackers who've done this stuff manually.

Only one million something bytes saved :-)
Interesting...

EDIT 2: problem: the MicroB browser window appears empty, with no widgets and doesn't react to ctrl-something commands, and it opens a supplementary window saying (in Italian) something like "updating".
Originally Posted by fatalsaint View Post
... that usually happens when the browser daemon is not running in the background. Qole's scripts might be stopping that when you switch over to LXDE??
No, I don't touch browserd. I just replace the window manager and desktop. The OS2008 browser works under LXDE on my tablet, although it has no menus. I wonder... debernardis, are you using Chinook OS2008? Because the old browser never worked properly if you shut down matchbox-window-manager.

Originally Posted by fatalsaint View Post
Did you do anything about Mplayer??? Currently watching Mplayer in Debian doesn't stop the screen DIM timeout.. so you have to keep clicking crap to keep the screen lit.
maemo MPlayer works flawlessly, because it is running in maemo not Debian.