View Single Post
Posts: 211 | Thanked: 61 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Washington, DC
Originally Posted by promethh View Post
Facebook | XOHM User Group [XUG] (Washington, DC)
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1523...RZWM5DEHXBVZY4

In order to better manage, email, discuss, and get a handle on who-wants-what, we've formed a Users Group on facebook. Please feel free to join if you want to participate.

Current Members (as of Fri 11/21/2008, 3:55 PM EST):
* George Cherussery (Baltimore, MD)
* Joe Crockett (Washington, DC)
* Mike Lee (Washington, DC)
* Bo Asinero (Washington, DC)
* Kwasi Brown (Washington, DC)
* Lacoste Dee (Washington, DC)
* John Verdan (Washington, DC)
* Kenneth Foreman (Washington, DC)
* Carroll Barrett (Washington, DC)
* Richard J. Zak (Washington, DC)
OK, 5pm this Sunday (November 23rd, 2008) sounds fine. It'll likely be me (Ken Foreman), my wife (Vicky Foreman), Laurent Delfosse (co-worker), John Verdan (Vicky's brother, co-worker), Andy (XOHM rep), and Mike Lee (AARP).

Len Kaplan (Fulcrum IT Services SVP) and Carroll Johnson (VoIP manager) are cc'ed on our emails, we've been trying to set up a demo with them as well. Laurent, John, and I work for Fulcrum IT Services.

We'll meet you there at the Arundel Mills XOHM Kiosk (across from food court). Vicky & I typically park near the Muvico and DuClaws. John Verdan will likely ride with Vicky and I. If Laurent is able to come, he'll meet us there.

We'll be meeting with Andy B (andyschism) to get 6 USB adapters for the team and for me to compare Nokia N810 WiMAX notes with him. We might get an additional Nokia N810 WiMAX Edition.

After we meet up with Andy at XOHM, we can go over to DuClaws for dinner and drinks. Probably get a large table or booth so we can swap stories, gear, and converse?

Look forward to seeing you.

- Ken
* Fujitsu U810 (120GB, XPT/OSX) with Sprint 4G (WiMAX)
* http://www.latheofdreams.com

The Following User Says Thank You to promethh For This Useful Post: