View Single Post
Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
Thanks.

Just checked,
France BFMTV, Labelle TV, Telenight.com are working, the rest of the France channels are not. Will check again, if dead, will then remove.

bun
Thanks, Bun. There are a couple of dead Russians, too, I've never been able to get to run. Something queer is going on with some that ran fine before the latest Mplayer/KMplayer upgrades. Case in point, load up Mir TV, the 4th one down on the Russian list. It runs only sound now on both my N800 Diablos at 300K. The picture blinks once, then goes blank playing only sound. If I copy:
mms://213.232.226.11/MIRTV_300
and paste it into GMPLauncher, it crashes GMPLauncher loading Mplayer to render it. Something on Mplayer must be at fault from this. Once it tries to load Mplayer, GMPLauncher no longer responds locked up.

Still Russian, TV+ is dead. Special Radio finds something and boots the name of what it should play, but then bombs and goes to TV SME, which is dead and skips to Vesti 24 which plays. Russia Today, the most important of this group, plays great!

Is there a place to report dead links for investigation and updated links for your perusal and incorporation in?

Thanks for a great product
Larry

The Following User Says Thank You to w4csc For This Useful Post: