View Single Post
Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by foxdanger View Post
1 - What is Diablo, and the diference between install diablo latest version and os2008 second version?!

2 - First i install diablo lastest varsion, but i thing some programs for os2008 dont work in diablo latest version... im right???

3 - now i have os2008 second release installed... what is better???

4 - What is the best system for the n800??? What is more fast?
"Diablo" is simply the codename (or nickname, if that helps) for the latest version of the Maemo operating system. Seamless Software Updates (SSUs) are bundles of bug fixes, upgrades, feature enhancements, and the like made available by Nokia as they deem them ready. Wikipedia has more information on these topics.

Installing Diablo plus all the available SSUs on your tablet is recommended. Yes, there are some programs that worked in older versions of the OS and haven't been kept up to date to work with Diablo, but the vast majority have been. New software for Maemo is being written for Diablo and beyond, not for older versions. Also, with Diablo, you'll also have the fastest released version of the MicroB web browser.

5 - What is the best program to acess msn??
Someone else may be able to help with MSN Messenger issues. I don't know anyone who actually uses the service.