View Single Post
Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by jimbarnes View Post
Hi PB
Thanks again for the explanation of how things work. I seem to have gotten the system to part the internal mmc 2GB fat32, 256 swap, rest ext3. and I seem to have cloned the system at least thats what the software said and it even installed the boot menu.
Now however when it boots it offers me flash which if i select comes up with something about jffs2 and the system starts as it used to.
The second option is to boot from the external mmc ? which doesnt have an ext3 part on it and the third option is the internal mmc using p6. Neither the internal nor external selections work and when i select these it tells me that the boot failed and then boots from flash but without any message about jffs2, do you have any clue as to what might be going on?

cheers
Something went goofy, there are still some bugs. I suggest to reinstall bootmenu, if this does not work you may need to reclone and redo the bootmenu.
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

The Following User Says Thank You to penguinbait For This Useful Post: