View Single Post
Posts: 2,152 | Thanked: 1,490 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by qole View Post
So far, you've offered community service as your payment, and asked for new toys for your reward.
I don't stick to those toys. I already have more than I can possibly play with (and beagleboard rev C is already on its way ) It was meant as easy way for you/anyone else to bet something.

Also it would support craves1 and/or could possibly help with some code materializing either for some module for the SD adapter or I could try to hack feeding omap framebuffer updates to sis vga driver.

And BTW, according to the poll my horse is clearly the underdog so maybe my winning prize is not so important after all ;-)
I haven't seen any requests for community service as payment. The simple problem is that the stuff I'm good at is only interesting to newbies, not hard-core hacker types.
I really don't know what you would like to do and don't have clear task I want you to do. Maybe anyone else knows? Something along the stuff quim mentioned? BTW, don't be so sure about the 'stuff I'm good at' part.
I'm fine with the US$ payment bet. That way we can buy whatever we want with the money, buy whatever toy we want with it.
Yes but there won't be any benefit for anybody except me or you. Why waste space here in the forum for bet like this?
You could promise to come to the Summit next September
Heh, that's a tough one. I need to think about some good bet with my wife and hope winning this prize :-)

If you really need to PM me with troubleshooting question please consider posting it to the forum instead. It is OK to PM me a link to such post then. Thank you.

Last edited by fanoush; 2009-04-03 at 09:16.