View Single Post
First off thanks for the awesome update! A few things I've noticed, though (not sure if any of these are bug tracker worthy, so...)

1) Edit: lm2 beat me to it, Zoom seems to be broken. I don't mind much, since I'd prefer the zoom keys to do browser back/forward, but it seems like doing View -> Zoom doesn't do anything either, or rather, its all sending Zoom 100%.

2) Sorta related to above, how possible would it be to customize hardware keys to do different things? (ie Zoom buttons for page navigation, Home/Escape keys for navigating up and down a page)

3) It seems like the longpress for bringing up toolbar is waiting for key release to bring up the toolbar, making for some awkward "i wonder if this is long enough" moments...

Would it be a problem to have it pop up after X seconds of holding it down, rather than waiting for a key-up after x seconds? That way you can get visual confirmation of toolbar and let go. If there's already an option to do such maybe it should be set to default.

4) Also, I'm not sure if it'll be an issue with non-n810 users, but could there be an option to auto-select the address field on bringing up the toolbar? I've been fiddling around with it a bit and it seems like most of the time i bring up the toolbar is to type in an address

edit 5) The Esc/Browser back key is sending two instances of Back for every press, it seems like

Hope you'll get to the stuff like issue #26 regarding random download dialogs eventually, otherwise everything else seems pretty neat! Keep up the good work!

Last edited by IcyAirs; 2009-04-25 at 01:18.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IcyAirs For This Useful Post: