View Single Post
Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by GeneralAntilles View Post
Put yourself in somebody else's shoes. Do you really think it's "fun" for the people who worked on the theme to come here to lots of complaining? Or fun for people who would rather be doing productive things to have to look at all the complaining?

Fun for you isn't necessarily fun for everybody.
Poor implementation is poor implementation. Just having a working color scheme similar to ITT before go live, would have made transition easier for MANY of those people who voted "it was way better before".

The reason people are "complaining" as you put it. I would say b1tching, pissing, stomping freaking mad!!! That may sound ridiculous, but when a site you love and visit every day suddenly hurts your eyes, Its not really surprising to me people are "complaining".

"complaining" causes change, if not immediately, hopefully people will learn from the "complaining" for future endeavors.

To quote you "Put yourself in somebody else's shoes." for once..

Sorry if that hurts your feelings, welcome to IT
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Last edited by penguinbait; 2009-05-01 at 01:17.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to penguinbait For This Useful Post: