View Single Post
Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Originally Posted by YoDude View Post
BTW, it could have been a lot easier for both of us had you qualified that word in the first place.
You made assumptions about what you thought "developers" meant, and I made assumptions about what I thought "developers" meant (honestly, I don't think about commercial developers, the possibility of somebody assuming I meant commercial efforts didn't even cross my mind). It really sounds like we're even.

Originally Posted by YoDude View Post
The valid point that I thought sachin007 raised was that it is difficult for a consumer to budget money for the future purchase of a device without knowing what tasks that device can perform or; why waste money on a separate device now if the next Maemo device can perform the same functions.
. . . and? Companies often leave off announcements for a while for a lot of different reasons. Fact is, these sort of strategies tend to help their bottom line more than they inconvenience a few consumer's purchasing decisions.

Really, whatever, all signs seem to point to Nokia Maps being bundled on the next device and you can make whatever purchasing decision you want based on that.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeneralAntilles For This Useful Post: