View Single Post
Originally Posted by monoceros View Post
Hi,

I created a site for all italian users of maemo around the web.
It's called www.maemoIT.org (to maintain symmetry with www.maemoFR.org ; may also be interesting to do something similar for all languages).

The project site, still in pre alpha release, includes an editorial, a wiki, a forum and a series of extra contents, and is aimed at all types of users: from expert to newbi.

Now I looking collaborators to help me to grow it and to do so to ensure that the site is ready when Nokia will publish the RX-51 and the first stable release of Maemo5.

The idea is to get to a site with a solid community and a number of loyal visitors).

Want to help in the project?

------------------------------------

Salve,

ho creato un sito per tutti gli utenti italiani di Maemo sparsi per il web.
Si chiama www.maemoIT.org (per conservare la simmetria con maemoFR.org; potrebbe essere anche interessante fare una cosa simile per tutte le lingue).

Volete aiutarmi nel progetto?
Very good initiative.

Do you know there is a common language for all the Latin languages (Espanol, Italiano, Francese, Portuguese...) that is named Interlingua ( www.interlingua.com ?
... and it has the common vocabulary of these languages and with it you can address to a wider audience.

For example, tell me if you understand the paragraph above written in Interlingua:

"Tu cognosce que exista un lingua comun pro tote le linguas Latin (Espaniol, Italiano, Francese, Portugese) con le nomine "Interlingua" (www.interlingua.com) ?
... e il ha le vacabulario comune de iste linguas e con il tu pote addressar a un large audientia."

Que pensa tu?