View Single Post
If it doesnt ship or get an official release date directly from Nokia by Sunday, im done and as nice as the phone is I will buy another. I dont care for companies that will accept money and not give specifics....to me once you allow retailers to start collecting money, you should know enough about the product by that point to give detailed and concrete release information.

I watched this thread from day one...didnt think we would make it to 98 pages of the run around, we are obviously some of nokias most advanced and loyal (if not that we still had faith enough to drop 600) customers to even know about this device, but yet we sit here having to play detective and put retailer clues together, when the phone is made by nokia. In the future get the device nice and ready and dont speak of it until you can send it, or atleast give people the "I have my $h!t together and know when my device can be shipped date"

Side Note: If the were 300 n900's given away at the summits, what the heck are about 290 people doing with thier phone, I can name on hand the new reviews/previews that came after the summit, cover the device people! And there are way less videos than expected online given the number of devices out now. Our patience have run so short I spotted a poem?!

The Following User Says Thank You to xxMurdakillxx For This Useful Post: