View Single Post
Posts: 99 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Tampere, Finland
Originally Posted by stl1859 View Post
So if you install canola, then the tuning plugin, and then the flickr plugin, and then restart canola and go to Settings (icon on the bottom right corner) ->Media Library - you do not see the "Cover art and thumbnails" option ?

Actually - i should have mentioned - you need to redirect stderr - so you need to do '2>' - something like 'canola -vvv 2> canola.log'

If this continues to be a problem, I suggest that you post the logfile to the bug report that I already opened => https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5951
Yes, I don't see that menu. There's only two menus - Media folders and Multiple album entries.

Now I got the output to a file. Thanks! It seems that my problem is different than yours. Download manager, Tuning, Flickr, Photocast and many more are not loaded because module named _md5t is missing

Code:
1257537972.4387 DBG_E plugin_manager:163:_load_plugins() [No module named _md5] while loading plugin 'Canola Tuning Model', skipping it ...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "python-terra/core/plugin_manager.py", line 160, in _load_plugins
  File "python-terra/core/plugin_manager.py", line 103, in load
  File "python-terra/core/module_loader.py", line 52, in load
  File "canola-tuning/tuning/model.py", line 32, in <module>
  File "canola-tuning/tuning/backend.py", line 35, in <module>
  File "canola-tuning/tuning/tuning_manager.py", line 29, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/md5.py", line 6, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/hashlib.py", line 133, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/hashlib.py", line 60, in __get_builtin_constructor
ImportError: No module named _md5
I will post the complete log file to bug report later. (BTW. I went to Garage bug tracker from Canola's web site previously. That's why it looked totally dead. My bad!)