View Single Post
Posts: 1,028 | Thanked: 578 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Chicago
Originally Posted by f pickels View Post
Well, didn't you just prove his point. I agree with a whole lot with what Maemojedi said. And the answer above is point and fact. This is a very negitive and hostel place for anybody thats not part of your digithead club. I have a N900 on the way from Amazon, and I wont even open the box before it goes back.
<prologue>
(thank me if you've heard this before, I just wanna guage how many times I've actually said it )

I'm not a programmer. I bought my tablet because my laptop's mobo fried out and I needed something to hold me over until it got fixed.

I know a little more than nothing about linux.

I LOOOOVES me some windoze. I am running vista right now, but also like xp and 7 (actually 7 is my fav os right now).

In spite of that, everyone here treats me just fine. It must be my sparkling personality (). I have asked a ton of questions, and have ended up with answers to all of them (after a bunch of searching, of course).

That being said.....
</prologue>

From what I've seen, stupid questions get stupid answers (I've posted my share of both).

When someone says "it isn't a good idea to try this or that," either heed their warning or stfu about it.

This isn't Nokia tech support, the people here don't have to be nice to you. NO ONE is getting paid to post here, not even the "digithead club" or whatever ******ed nonsense you called them.

No one here owes you ANYTHING.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayOnThaBeat For This Useful Post: