View Single Post
Posts: 248 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Birmingham
Originally Posted by JayOnThaBeat View Post
I was then attacked for being rude, and told re-read his post. I am a big proponent of living up to the labels given to me. I was labeled "rude", so I lived up to it. That's how I roll.

In closing, I do not represent Maemo. I defy anyone reading to find a board where everyone is happy and cheerful, and willing to take whatever bulls**t is handed to them. I started posting in a thread whose title insults the senior users of the board, who I have found very helpful.

So yeah, you can hate me, but you can't say that I'm wrong (unless you want to be wrong... then I'll say that you're wrong... but isn't that what threads titled "Is Maemo.org The N900's Real Competition?." are for?)
I wrote that I agreed with the senior guys on this matter, that new people need to learn first before blindly asking, I suggested that devs put a detailed guide attached with their app so people like me don't have to hassle them for information. THAT WAS MY POST IN A NUT SHELL.

You then thought I didn't know how to install easy debian, how the hell do you get that from that post??????? You then sarcastically suggested "This maybe?", next time if you don't want people to think you are being rude try, "maybe this will help" no confusion then, is there?

Yeah you don't represent Maemo, thank god for that! I'd be cancelling right now if you did!

But YOUR POST'S ARE READ BY EVERYONE SO KEEP THEM RESPECTFUL!

We ALL represent the community on here, first timers WILL SEE OUR COMMENTS TO EACH OTHER, remember that before "you wanna crush people like bugs" - what a big guy you are

The Following User Says Thank You to davedickson For This Useful Post: