View Single Post
Originally Posted by JayOnThaBeat View Post
Nope, I don't care. Why should I? Why does everyone who uses this board have to care about "catering" to everyone else? At my work, I have to cater to our clients / customers, because I am paid to do so.

I am not paid to care here. Did I miss the part of the sign-up process that said that I am subservient (sp?) to all other visitors?

I'm pretty sure there was no such clause, or I wouldn't have registered.

Early in this thread (this thread whose title in itself is b*tching about the board), I was legitimately trying to help, based on the information given. Here is a summary of my post:

Code:
<link>

This, maybe?
I was then attacked for being rude, and told re-read his post. I am a big proponent of living up to the labels given to me. I was labeled "rude", so I lived up to it. That's how I roll.

In closing, I do not represent Maemo. I defy anyone reading to find a board where everyone is happy and cheerful, and willing to take whatever bulls**t is handed to them. I started posting in a thread whose title insults the senior users of the board, who I have found very helpful.

So yeah, you can hate me, but you can't say that I'm wrong (unless you want to be wrong... then I'll say that you're wrong... but isn't that what threads titled "Is Maemo.org The N900's Real Competition?." are for?)
Jay, please calm down. I know you don't have to, but it would help the situation a little bit. I think the main confusion came from the "rude" label. I can see how your post could be misconstrued as being sarcastic. If that was not your intent, please make it clear that you did not mean to be sarcastic. I support your point of view, and I know there is a calm (non-subservient) way to resolve this situation.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elimoon8 For This Useful Post: