View Single Post
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
I wanted to re-open this and thank a few people who lately have been real community stars in my opinion:

RevdKathy

She burst in as a "bear with little brain" but rapidly proved that wrong by very quickly gaining a foothold in the community and in short order was offering advice to other newbies as one of the first Maemo Greeters. Her enthusiasm, humor, and overall attitude have endeared her to many and I'm starting to think of her as my own "right hand woman". More like her please!

YoDude

He and I are often at odds over semantics but he has an uncanny knack to inject sobriety into heated threads just when it's needed. He has been a steady influence here and a great devil's advocate when it's needed-- which is often.

epage

Ed is the ultimate application developer in my opinion. His work with DialCentral is unmatched. He is patient with complaints and never seems to get rattled by demands. His inclusion of an app log capturing feature should be a Maemo best practice IMO. Ed should give classes on excellent development!

Note that I do not mean to slight anyone. As the thought occurs I will gladly recognize others. These 3 just came to mind due to recent events and trends.

Last edited by Texrat; 2009-11-30 at 18:21.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post: