Thread: Dialcentral 1.0
View Single Post
Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
Originally Posted by icbolsh View Post
I found out what setting to change to get the GV mobile site to work again. When you go to their mobile page, then go to settings, then select "My Mobile Number". It wants you to select the number to forward the call there. Once I selected the number to forward my calls to, it started working again.
This has not solved the issues with my DC though. I can't get Dialcentral to dial out and forward call to my phone. SMS is working fine.
I think I might have a fix. I should be pushing a bunch of bug fixes for my various apps out tonight. These will at least go to extras-devel. Tomorrow I might make a push to extras-testing.

Originally Posted by MountainX View Post
How do I clear my username and password that DialCentral remembers when it starts up? Thanks
What is it you want? To login as a different user? On the accounts tab there is a button for getting a new login. If you want to clear everything, why? I'm curious if there is an area usability could be improved.

Originally Posted by intofx View Post
can there be a button to hear the voice message in the messages tab?

the voice recognition isn't that great.
See the following bug
https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5564

I recently got the backend code to do it (in theory). A lot of it depends on privatization, time, and deciding how to implement the UI.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epage For This Useful Post: