View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Bec View Post
I meant 3GS was supposed to last just as much since it has a smaller resolution and 100mAh ain't really that much.
Ah, ok. I totally missed that part. Thanks for the clarification.

I sold mine a while ago since I wasn't quite pleased and maybe I F something up to get that kind of battery issues... however others reported it too so I considered it's time to part...
I can wholeheartedly understand that.

I didn't mean to offend in any way, I simply mean those kind of people "uh you've got the 16gb version, you should have gotten the 32gb one, it's much faster"
Yep. I know "those" types. Once I explained to them that was for storage and not for performance/OS usage, they balked but normally understood what I meant.

And those that didn't... they're lost causes that I wouldn't let them touch anything higher than a programmable microwave in my presence.

So, you see I've met a few iNumbskulls and ever since I'm quite suspicious of iPhone users
Yep... been there too. I've also started to avoid the uber-leet *nix folks too... snobbish tendencies at either end of the spectrum annoy the living **** out of me.

Take care.