Thread: Apple iPad
View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
I suggest you study more about maemo history. Man you have strongly tinted goggles....
What do I need to study exactly? Stop being vague, say it in English. Or even German. Ich kann auch Deutsche verstehen.

hint: it is easy to say now what is needed at mobile markets to succeed. why didn't you say the same words in 2004 before 770?
I was vocal about the 770 in 2006. Guess I was late. Don't want to make the mistake again with the N900. Too bad nobody is listening, everybody has a lot to say, but isn't saying much.

Talk less, say more.

it really is easy to be the wise guy afterwards..
And it's easy to be the wise guy during, and say absolutely nothing. I'm unable to see your point because you've ceased having one. I tend to talk in rather specific terms, I'd expect it back.

dont want to continue offtopic anymore, I just cant believe your arguments... lets just say that thank god I don't have the goggles you do.
The "goggles" you speak about are people that have far longer exposure to Maemo than your signup date signifies - that's all I got to go by here in this forum. Simply put, what's so damn wrong with wanting more from very capable hardware and software?

Find fault in that, I dare you.