View Single Post
Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
User Update:

Tested again today on a journey into and out of London. No lag to report. Speed camera detection very good. Voice navigation commands spot on.

The only weird thing to report is that when approaching a roundabout the voice navigation will say something like "Go straight over the roundabout".

That's not strange you might think to yourself, but it will say that for every roundabout even if you have to take the first, second or third turn-off.

Other than that - am pretty pleased with performance now. As others have mentioned. Pricing will be key to my decision though as if it is too expensive then I will simply buy a decent dedicated sat nav. If the pricing is spot on I would get the Sygic.

I don't know why the launch has been delayed and the earlier news about it already been submitted to OVI and hitting a glitch seems to be false to me because of the updates that are being issued and fixes that have been worked on.

I think that they must be just smoothing out the final noticeable bugs.

I will see if I can find out the final launch date next week.
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

The Following User Says Thank You to cardiff-blues For This Useful Post: