View Single Post
I have been a regular visitor to this site since I puchased my N800 earlier this year. I rarely post, but I have enjoyed reading the numerous and helpful posts conrtibuted by the members of the forum. Thus, if I get banned for saying this, it's really my loss.

euchreprof: Take a couple days off, seriously. It's clear you have plenty of free time, love attention, and have found a way to get it.

Yes, I realize you feel attacked for trying to bring information to the forum. Yes, it's clear you have strong opinions regarding other forum members. I'm sure you have a whole list of complaints, but consider it all "point taken."

The dignified, mature, intelligent thing to do at this point would be to step back and take a few deep breaths. Take a break, go outside and take a stroll. Take the wife to dinner. Relax.

I'm not saying you are right or wrong. I'm only suggesting you give yourself and everyone else here a short break. A chance to think things over. Nothing more needs to be said until the Magic Date, and then you can resume your vigorous campaign.

Trust me, nobody will forget about you if you go offline far a few days.
But they will thank you for it when you come back.

And to take my own advice, I'll log off and return in a week or so. Life is too short to do anything as *****ic as argue on the internet...