View Single Post
Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by kevinm2k View Post
1) A way of marking podcasts as complete once the entire podcast has been listened to rather than just part of it

2) Remember where you are up to in the podcast (this could maybe be linked to number 1)
You can use Panucci for that - simply install it from the Extras repository and set it as audio player in gPodder's preferences dialog.

Originally Posted by kevinm2k View Post
3) More search options, maybe include the nokia podcasting repositories, or make the youtube one easier to use, (i.e. I did a search for Carpool, and got about 20 listings, I wasn't sure which was the correct one, so maybe if the description was shown you could work that out?)
We can't really access the Nokia Podcasting Repositories, but we plan on integrating the search of my.gpodder.org in the application's UI at some point. The YouTube search results list the names of the users (i.e. channels). You can search for interesting podcasts on the website and if you have found the right channel, simply use the username of the publisher in the YouTube search and subscribe to the search result with the same name.