Thread: Evopedia
View Single Post
Originally Posted by sollos View Post
Hi, crei,

I'm working with the Vietnamese dump of wikipedia. However, after get the 'commons' part of wikipedia, the program always give me an message like this:

then breaks.

Could you please give me an advice on how to solve this case? I'm just a noob in this field. Thanks!

P.S: I've tried to download the file manually, commented the "getSourceDumps $language" in the script the run it. After that, I've received another error:

As I understand, the guide in maemowiki tell me to create an empty database, so there should be no table in this one. So why I'm getting this message?
Sorry, I don't know the cause of your problem with wget, but just downloading the relevant files (you need more than one!) manually, as you did, should do it, too. Just take care to put the files in the right places and change their names as in the function getSourceDumps.

For the second problem: Have you already completely imported commons? The same problem should occur there, too.

The database needs to be empty before starting the script. The function importLanguage calls createTables and this one creates the needed tables in the database. Could you check if everything worked in that call?