View Single Post
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
*I have an N800

* I'm somewhat interested in seeing a new OS to take over the role of the effectively orphaned OS that Nokia no longer maintains on this hardware, however my interest is increasingly waning with its age and my disenchantment with Nokia's support and the lack of replacement parts and hardware,severely hampering its effective reliability in a commercial and personal environment.

* I'm willing to possibly abuse, test and report on bugs and usability of the OS (now that I don't actually use my N800 for anything critical anymore) on the actual N800 hardware. I'm also something of an artist (I'm good but I don't do it much, preferring other things to do), so I might be able to contribute to that as well.

* I'm with Silvermountain on pretty much what he said: "ITT or any sort of separate forum for N770.N800/N810 users would be great. I think it's been shown that talk.maemo.org is not that willing to change to accommodate legacy-app users and rather than spend a year in some Brainstorming exercise a new forum might be a much cleaner way."

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post: