View Single Post
Posts: 16 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
So basically you think that not keeping your word on something is not ethical or that someone should apply conditions to their supply of goods/services to you? How about I moan that it is unethical of anyone supplying something to me to demand payment (condition)?
No. If I am not happy with the conditions I just don't buy, that's all. I don't see your point.

I said that I don't see justifications for these conditions, but still, this is his product, he can sell it with the conditions he wants.

To me it's just as weird as the car seller who wants to sell me a red car, but doesn't want me to paint it in blue.

PS : This is denial of alienation concept, and it's quite incompatible with the very concept of selling. Such a denial of alienation requires the use of law and public force to monitor and check every single commercial transaction not only during actual transaction, but also after transaction and during the whole lifetime of the product. This is awful and vain waste of resource and money.into juridical complexity. I doubt this is something society really benefit from, and therefore I would personally avoid and discourage it.

Last edited by azorni; 2010-03-05 at 21:29.