View Single Post
Been working days to do this bling theme. I already had this going out on another thread but i was doing it in bits so my zip files were on loads of different pages, so someone suggested for me to make 1 full zip file with everything in it an start a thread so here it is.

I have changed may icons, some with my own unique designs some from the offerings on various threads. but mainly ive cocentrated on bringing the phone menus, buttons, and overall "flatness" to life. i love nokia phones, always have, but i feel they never seem to put any real effort into any "eye candy". so this is my attempt to do just that. i cant make installable themes, so im doin it all manually, so it may take you a while putting things in the right folders (it took me less than 10 min using winscp) but when you restart the phone its like you have been handed a new device, plus there is no bugs to watch for, etc. I have tried to make it simple by putting what you need in folders labled "place these files in.................." so just place the files where instructed and you will have the same theme as shown below. but if your more selective i have also made a "BACKUP" folder with all the fils seperately so you can choose what you wish to install. and thats why i prefer the manual way, you can choose what you change. hope ya like it.

Ive added this many pics so you get a good feel for the theme.
http://www.mediafire.com/?tt0vwmyzoxl
Attached Images

Last edited by andrewfblack; 2010-04-23 at 12:26.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tjgib2001 For This Useful Post: