View Single Post
Posts: 455 | Thanked: 782 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
In·ter·net [in-ter-net]

–noun
a vast computer network linking smaller computer networks worldwide (usually prec. by the). The Internet is the only place known to man where some anonymous know-it-all individual, i.e. 'dan0929', can tell a multi-national, multi-billion company - which just happens to be the largest cell phone manufacturer in the world with almost 50% market-share - that they are doing it wrong, without being laughed at.

---

So, dan0929, what are your qualifications? Why should Nokia fire their managers and hire you? I mean, you seem to know exactly what you are talking about and I'm sure that Nokia wouldn't miss the opportunity to hire a person that will be able to increase their cell phone market-share, or at least increase their smartphone market-share for more than 4% this quarter, as their misdirected management managed to pull out the last quarter. They don't sound like a failing company to me, but if you say so... Awe us with your knowledge and insight...

Last edited by zwer; 2010-03-28 at 10:06.