View Single Post
Originally Posted by matt182 View Post
but Maemo5 is the software of the n900 thats like replacing the S40 software with S60 when it arrived because it is superior, it would be good admittedly but Maemo5 is pretty sharp as is,
Like mentioned in this site many times to those "fools" that moans about N900's phone capabilities "N900 is a mobile computer". And as i don't expect 20€ budget phone to get updates i will expect my computer to have even i have to pay for it.

Originally Posted by matt182 View Post
I don't think there is much Nokia and Intel will be able to do to give me a better user experience. possibly the creation of more apps is of more importance
Don't you think that one hand usage would be great improvement to user experience? I don't expect n900 to be iphone but it would be nice to have modern date os with at least same functions that some cheaper S60v5 devices have. At the moment i'm close to take my 5800 back to use as phone and N900 to other pocket as "mobile computer".

My intention is not to bash N900 but i hope that necessary updates comes before i get tired and sell my device. I know that Nokia is all about to make money and free os updates is propably not that good business but as i'm not Nokias stock holder i'm allowed to expect finished products from them as consumer.