View Single Post
Originally Posted by h_miguel_castro View Post
Hello to all!! i need your help!!!

I´ve download the program , and i put all the files like the tuturial (in the n900 root) and install the .deb file, them restart the phone .
But when i try to start the program after 1 or 2 secons it closes....... i have already reinstaled once again and again.... every times it closes when i try onpen it.... Anyone can help me ... Please!!
Hi

This is what i did for the work around,
After the download of "SetupSMM_Maemo_USA.exe" file, I ran it and follow the on screen instruction, I know it needed to be installed on the INTERNAL and NOT the mircoSD. Unfortunately, the install problem only allow me to install on the microSD and complaint that my internal memory cannot be access.

Well, so In this case, i used the microSD in order to continue with the installation. and then finally the install completed. and ran the .deb file.

Same problem, when i try to ran it like you guys, after 1 or 2 seconds it closes.

Then this time, I manually copies all the Sygic folders from my microSD memory to the internal memory using the File Manager. Well, this will take awhile again for the copies. Once the copy completed, again I rerun the .deb file.

BINGO!!! now i am able to run Sygic.... YES!!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radiowc For This Useful Post: