View Single Post
Cool....now I too have fallen the NOKIA SUPPORT BLACK HOLE. Yep, had the unit for a few days when the dreaded WSOD struck. I called NOKIA "Support" and was chistised for buying the unit at BUY.COM. The rep kinda blamed BUY.COM for selling me a broken unit. What? Yep....I should have recorded the conversation....unbelieveable!! Anyway, the "L2" "Support" rep told me that they (NOKIA) was never heard of the screen controller issue. My, my...I guess I should count myself lucky for having reached someone of her stature in the company. WOW....to be able to speak for the entire company...now that's really something!!! Er...or not. Anyway, the 3 days that it did work it looked promising, but I'm glad I only wasted the $139.00 I paid or should I say 'rented' the device. Oh well, from the other posts regarding the WSOD it looks like it will be a reoccuring problem. Sigh! Wise up NOKIA management....selling bricks is often a bad business move. Hugs & Kisses NOKIA...I'm going back to my HP!!! Btw, HP offers advance replacements for their defective products. (I guess they don't have cash flow issues)