View Single Post
Originally Posted by GeneralAntilles View Post
Subjective, indeed.

As you freely (and frequently) admit all of this is based only on your perceptions as a user of these forums, perhaps it'd be best to start out questing for information and painting is a picture of your own perceptions, rather than immediately jumping into an analysis based on incomplete information.
I think you way overstepped your bounds General, Stskeep was asking what peoples perceptions (good AND bad) were of his own work.

Talk about shooting a messenger (you don't have to agree with him, but shut up about it). How many others do you think will now be honest with Stskeeps when you come charging in and just muddy the waters as usual. I might not agree with him and his ratings of Stskeep; but at least he was being honest.

A BIG Thanks for making people decide it isn't worth being honest. I'm sure that is exactly what Stskeep wanted. Good job!

If my sarcasm escaped you, I'll be really blunt for you -- you really blew it. I'm not even going to respond to the rest of your dribble since it was totally inappropriate -- given he was answering HONESTLY what Stskeeps asked for. A big two thumbs down on your responses. That will probably be the LAST honest response stskeep will get thanks to you.

Nathan

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nathan For This Useful Post: