View Single Post
Posts: 295 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Manchester, UK
I've just had a detailed look on youtube of the HTC incredible vs Nexus One...

Both phones look really impressive, however i can see how making a jump from the N900 to android can be a big mistake.
It seems to me that both android devices are running close to their full potential, and whilst this looks good you kind of wonder what else is their to offer? Sure the apps look great, live wallpaper looks impressive and everything looks clean however i can't see any new innovation coming out that camp until they release a newer version of the Droid OS.

The N900, is an extremely frustrating experience, if you follow football/soccer it's like supporting Real Madrid. There is so much potential to be fullfilled you kinda of hang around waiting for it blossom

However, no-one can deny that if Nokia fixed some minor issues (which we know they can) and ovistore was packed with goodies such as new apps, games widgets etc then nobody would be complaining about their N900, in fact they would be showing it off constantly!

I was thinking about purchasing a Nexus One just out of share frustration with my N900 (i.e the slow development from Nokia), however now i think i'll bide my time, play a bit of pro evo on PS3 and wait for PR 1.2 to be released

Hopefully we will see better days before the end Q3.

Nath

The Following User Says Thank You to nathaneous For This Useful Post: