View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
This is not iPhone development.

Nokia is working to bring open source to maintream mobile devices. This is not for everyone. Those unwilling to live in this world should stick to other, safer products.

Really, abill_uk, that's it. You can protest that until the end of time and the protest will be a waste of wind.
This IS supposed to be a debate but STILL none of you agree to a thing i have said why? simply because your all so selfish to your own causes you just cannot see anyone elses point of view and i think i have now proved that somehow.
Many many threads on this forum are about problems created by the use of apps downloaded from this very forum so why? oh i am sure you all will have many explanations NOT to blame anyone on the bench huh. (dont bother).
The N900 will be short lived as Nokia will supercede it very fast mainly from the agro point of view and i really DO hope there is a complete overhaul of this community because to be honest it actually stinks with nastiness and foul mouthed people that should not be allowed to participate in any forum INCLUDING some moderators but there again this is their community so they have the right to do as they please dont they just !!!.
Ok i have far better things to do right now so i will step out for the rest of the day and let you lot carry on crushing everyone that even dares to agree with the update from China ha !.