View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by fatalsaint View Post
Not really going to help much.
I agree. But sadly, I've gone from being able to show almost all of my Adobe Flex/Flash work on something that fit into my pocket (my N810 in this case) to now I can't reliably say the same. Having that ability to use a full-blown Flash player and not have it slower than the desktop and/or laptop but in a smaller form factor has been the true #1 reason I've held back on my purchase.

Simply put... the Nokia Internet Tablets helped my profession during presentation and testing. I can no longer say that if I publish to Flash Player 10.

Hate to be Debbie Downer.. but it always seems Nokia comes out with a device - "HAS FLASH!" - couple months later flash updates and device never gets it (N810?).
Yeah... horrible cycle. It'll be dismissed that Nokia isn't in control of this though since it's Adobe Flash we're talking about.

So even if you wait till next device you'll get flash 10 right when Flash 11 is going to be the new hot thing
No disagreement there. I just want a free way to upgrade my FP on my tablet of choice like I would on my desktop. Apparently, the incentive to do so just isn't there.

Last edited by gerbick; 2010-05-05 at 06:17.