View Single Post
Originally Posted by maki43 View Post
This is interesting but it is only going to effect people who are already going over the 500mb limit (obviously). I think there is something in thier contract which says that this will be considered an 'addon'.

But it will certainly be an uphill struggle to cancel just on these grounds.
well no not really it effects everyone that has the FUP associated to their contract. Just because i dont go over doesnt mean this doesnt effect me.

There are times when i need to use the contract WAP and im constantly thinking how much data is this page going to use etc. i rarely go on any streaming sites like youtube unless connected to wifi.

i was much more relaxed when i heard the Vodafone really only enforce the FUP if you regularly go over by loads. This is stated on the VF forums repeatedly (cant access thread link as work has locked it outside lunch)

If this goes ahead i will now be charged for going over with no exception. Now i will have to constantly check my data and never use such a poweful media device for anything that needs a connection. This nunlifies the reason for getting a smartphone (please no argumnets about wether its a smartphone or linux computer. I need the internet for both)

This effects me greatly and i am going to follow this very carefully and if i can get out i will