View Single Post
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ North West England
Originally Posted by frals View Post
Which one of the APNs are listed under "Connect Automatically" in 'Internet Connections' in the "Settings"-panel? If it's Vodafone GPRS, I'm afraid not much can be done until Nokia discloses the algorithm on how the APN is chosen
If the MMS APN is listed there please do (also stated in the first post).

Thank you all for testing, and PLEASE read the first post before replying. Thank you!
Hi - usually it's 'any connection' with 'switch to WLAN when available' but tried it with Vodafone GPRS and same happens, but only when leaving a wifi network. The re-setting back to the original connection after receiving an MMS always works fine. So this is more of a handset issue handling multiple connections, not an fMMS issue. Also tried it named both with MMS and zMMS, but always goes to MMS connection. Good news is the only difference to my bill is that instead of the internet session showing as 'internet', it showed as 'wap' for the MMS connection - and zero cost, so thankfully recognised as an internet connection and not an actual MMS message and included in my bundle. Thanks again, Ian

The Following User Says Thank You to itambrose For This Useful Post: