View Single Post
Posts: 502 | Thanked: 4,475 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Finland
Hi, Dousan!

Pick Color | Method 1
---------------------------
It do not work with <ctrl> hold down,, you just release <ctrl> when the color box stays and then switch to the another
window... and then (another window example background or something... press <ctrl> down and hold it+start dragging at color box to the color what you want. I hope that this makes sense

<ctrl> works bit differently than the one I used in video... then I did not even now that you can use <ctrl> to pick color

Pick Color | Method 2
---------------------------
with Pick Color tool "R is mine key" you just hold it down.. and switch window and color pox stays on the screen.. and this one you
dont have to hold any keys down when selecting colors just
start draggin at color box to the destination

I am sorry if this is bit confusing explanation..
tell me if you catch it?

Originally Posted by Dousan View Post
@pasih i assumed wrong lol

Mine stays on screen aswell after releasing the ctrl key and have to press v or c to get it to go away

@Tone didn't i see you use it in the vid you made outside mypaint and it changed color according to the background. Maybe i'm wrong about that, but i tried it and it didn't work for me with the ctrl key pressed down

e: @Tone thanks for the tip about the toggle eraeser i couldn't find the value in the thread that someone else posted a while back. Found out yesterday about the ctrl arrows to rotate. I wanted to move the canvas and it rotated? Clumbsy thumbs
Oh and thanks for the info on drag canvas

Last edited by Creativetone; 2010-05-13 at 10:54. Reason: Clarifying...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Creativetone For This Useful Post: