Thread: LED Blinking
View Single Post
Posts: 315 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ €@$T Montreal Quebec Canada
Originally Posted by ciroip View Post
Im 'working' on the Synesthesia mp3 player and I put there a fade trough the colors in relation to the song/podcast timing so will be possible to understand approximately the point is playing just watching the led (I just didnt link to the leds but the color generation is there.
I already made some experiment to show the lyrics for a sort of karaoke (generation of the xml and sync to the mp3) and I was thinking to use the leds for timing.
I have to browse zeinternet to see how I can access to the raw mp3 stream and try to sync some led effects to the beat/bass/whatever and then let the user choose between the 3 modes.

@LABAUDIO
the problem is I have no idea how integrate the os functions with the mce.ini led preset. I just set the leds colors in relation of the function I made in my applications (or could be possible, if you are brave enough, try to add the leds event in any existent applications
)
Finaly after many reflexions lol...i think the best is to make an hybrid ui-application between mce.edit code and other side application for add and manage extra pattern clocked whit command

Reference
French Noob

BorgTheme ¤ BorgSounds ¤ BorgStartUp ¤ BorgClock