View Single Post
Originally Posted by Venomrush View Post
Well how can PR1.2 be late when the HK devices got PR1.2 already?
I'm getting slightly frustrated.

My initial estimate was around 20th of April
But now approach June and still nothing.
I believe the PR they are running is similar to the one that was leaked. So I believe Nokia just slapped together some firmware that worked good enough while they continue doing whatever the hell they're doing.

Originally Posted by CYPHERC View Post
just 1 question my b stupid but i have 2 ask it anyway... n yes im typing like this cus im using the n900, ok the question is in the PR 1.2 is gna b portrait mode?? cus i really need it, n sometimes is really anoying have 2 use the phone w two hands all the time...
Not portrait mode as you probably expect. The browser will officially support portrait mode (it already does in 1.1 but it's missing a browser back button and you gotta do the easter egg) however there is no portrait keyboard so it's only useful for browsing. Opera will do portrait with keyboard though. There's no plans for Conversations, File Manager, etc.. although some people have gotten it to work by pressing a keyboard combination (I think it's either an easter egg or some testing thing left in by accident) in the leaked PR 1.2.

There's no portrait keyboard planned so while you can view say conversations in portrait mode (with the key press combo in leaked PR 1.2) you can't type anything without returning to landscape.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...